Colorado Alternative Residential Enterprises, INC.
Training Services Presented by C.A.R.E. INC.
Our professional-level training courses are now open for enrollment to community members and businesses. Be sure to check back soon, our course offerings will continue to grow!
Important Covid Update:
QMAP classes are re-opened to the public.
Person-Centered Thinking are on hold.
First Aid/ CPR classes are on hold.
1. Assisted living residences.
2. Adult foster care facilities.
3. Alternative care facilities.
4. State certified adult day programs.
5. Residential Child Care Facilities.
6. Secure residential treatment centers.
5. Program approved service agencies (PASA) serving people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
Please contact [email protected] for information on upcoming QMAP courses.
We have two certified Person-Centered Thinking (PCT) trainers on staff following curriculum from The Learning Community for Person Centered Practices. We typically hold several 2-day trainings each year.
Please contact [email protected] for information on upcoming PCT courses.
American Red Cross First Aid/ CPR Classes
First Aid/ CPR Classes are currently closed to the public. Please check back for future courses.